How to Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere 9.0 Guide Jun 13, 2016 1:52:08 GMT
Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jun 13, 2016 1:52:08 GMT
Info: Would anyone be interested in uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere the most efficient way? Well, you can make the best of this update to uninstall other products from Webroot Inc., such as Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus, SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus, and SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete. For Mac users, you can view this vid for more details. One more thing, loading yr Windows in its Safe Mode w/ Networking will do the trick if the traditional uninstall methods do not work, due to missing Webroot SecureAnywhere password, or problematic install of Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Save yr work. Reboot yr system, then make yourself the Admin user. This is another key to uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere with success.
- Then shut down Webroot's real-time anti-malware protection.
- Choose d Yes option from the following Webroot SecureAnywhere alert.
- Enter the security code correctly, then press the Continue button.
- For Win 10, 8.1, 8 users, you can check out your start menu, enter the following Webroot SecureAnywhere folder, right click on the main application and then launch the Uninstall option on the menu.
- Locate the target app in yr own programs list, press d Enter key or, launch Windows's Uninstall option.
- Now, hit the OK button on the following Webroot SecureAnywhere info box. Personally, it provided the user with potentially misleading information.
- Say Yes then.
- read and input the on-screen code correctly to proceed w/ the express uninstall procedure.
- Send yr software feedback or, you can also directly close the following "Uninstall - Webroot" page.
- Restart yr system when ready. Clean away Webroot's remains in Safe Mode if you're familiar w/ making changes to file system and/or registry settings.