Post by iUninstall_Admin on Oct 19, 2016 2:51:05 GMT
Info: Normally we do not use so-called system-enhancing tools on the web. When it comes to the said PC TuneUp Maestro, we kindly recommend you remove it from your computer as soon as possible, and avoid other similar digital snake oil in future. We'd like to help keep PUPs at bay proactively. Date: 2016-10-18
1. Ignore the detected PC errors and/or optimization opportunities. 2. Check your own "Show hidden icons" area in the taskbar, exit the below clients.
3. Head over to the riskware's installation file folder directly; run the below uninstall.exe as the admin user on your computer.
4. Say Yes to the following UAC info box.
5. Press the grey Uninstall button.
6. Now, tab the Uninstall button.
7. Wait while the default uninstaller is outputting (de-installing) its stuff.
8. Hit the OK button to quit the below "PC TuneUp Maestro Uninstall" window.
9. Ignore or complete compuclever.com's "Uninstallation Survey".
10. Reboot your system when ready. We too highly recommend you remove the remained Program Management Console from the aforesaid CompuClever System Inc., and clear out associated leftovers in your OS later.