Post by iUninstall_Admin on Sept 26, 2016 2:46:08 GMT
Info: if you can't uninstall Nitro Pro 10 fully, that's quite common actually. First things first, Windows' built-in uninstaller for 3rd-party programs won't take care of those software leftovers; 2ndly, (worse still) we too detected the PDF software as bundled junk/download. That's the dark side of safe/popular programs. Date: 2016-09-25
1. Save, move and/or export your personal documents. 2. Launch the Exit to close the client properly.
3. Run WTM to force the following 2 processes to terminate.
4. Head to Control Panel, visit Uninstall a program and check your own programs list. 5. Locate Nitro Pro 10 and/or other build you installed, launch Uninstall or press Enter.
6. Apply the Yes option to the Programs & Features window below.
7. Press the OK button on the Nitro Pro 10 alert.
8. Select the Yes option from the following UAC window.
9. Stand by till the default uninstallation is completed. Rid of the said remains and/or other optional program so you can completely uninstall Nitro Pro 10.