Post by iUninstall_Admin on Sept 21, 2016 3:43:08 GMT
Info: This is yet another received request to help remove PUP for Windows: uninstall GoPcPro 2.1.1 - in the meantime, avoid other version/variant of it. At least, we detected 2 issues during the test: the install module and grammatical errors in its GUI. Furthermore, MBAM too blocked a remote communication between the said questionable app and this flagged website@ hxxp://delwyn. us/ (aka, delwyntech.com).
1. Ignore the system report from the client. Hit the Close icon on the top right hand corner of the GUI so you can shut down the software properly.
2. Run Task Manager to force the agent to quit if that option does not work for U.
3. To uninstall GoPcPro 2.1.1 manually, head over to the embedded Uninstall a program or "Add/Remove" under Control Panel. 4. Locate the potentially undesired program, press Enter, or launch the default Uninstall option.
5. Uncheck the option "Visit product uninstall web page", and press the Uninstall button directly.
6. Quit the said uninstall wizard by clicking on the following Finish button.
7. We recommend that you search and clear out GoPcPro-related remains to maintain your computer performance, only if you're good at making changes to filesystem and/or registry settings.