Post by iUninstall_Admin on Sept 20, 2016 3:36:18 GMT
Info: There are starters who cannot uninstall Free Ride Games fully. This thread will help solve the said issue effectively by the solution in following best uninstall tool on the market: please check out your own programs list so you can rid of all other possibly undesired items such as "Search Protect by Conduit", Albrechto/Sterkly, and alike - they are listed as the "additional offers" in the official knowledgebase articles.
1. Sign out your FRG account. 2. Close and exit the gaming client.
3. Head to Control Panel on your own Start menu. 4. Visit the frequently used "Uninstall a program", or the old "Add/Remove". 5. To uninstall Free Ride Games, locate the following Free Ride Games Player instead, launch the given Uninstall/Change option or, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
6. Press the Uninstall button when the "FreeRide Games Uninstall" window shows up.
7. You can directly shut down the following page.
8. Exit the following InstallShield Wizard.
9. Reload your program settings to make sure you've uninstalled the risky Free Ride Games with success. Save your work, restart your computer, and clear out remains that match Exent Technologies and, erase other items you accidentally installed along with the said FreeRide Games Player.