Post by iUninstall_Admin on Sept 16, 2016 1:40:26 GMT
Info: our test shows that Mustang Browser is a Google Chrome based web tool. Moreover, we found a potentially insecure item fullsearching[dot]com in the client at the time of writing. That's to way, Mustang has set the FullSearching as the default search engine provider, and startup page. Apparently (personally), FullSearching is a newly released browser hijacker. Then, uninstall Mustang Browser for good. Date: 2016-09-15
1. Hit "Customize and control Mustang Browser", launch the Exit option on the menu.
2. Go to the browser's install folder, run the following uninstall.exe as the admin user.
3. Hit the Yes button when the following UAC alert shows up.
4. Uncheck "Uninstall and keep my data", and hit the grey Uninstall button.
5. Press the green Done button when the default uninstallation process is completed.
6. Save your work, restart your computer and try cleaning out RAFO-related leftovers.