Post by iUninstall_Admin on Sept 13, 2016 3:05:12 GMT
Info: Do you want to uninstall Xperia Companion thoroughly? Well, no matter how skillful you are, software remains continue to quickly loom as a serious and credible threat to your computer's hard disk, performance and stability. Luckily, our recommendation (an uninstall tool PRO) below can help save your digital world. Date: 2016-09-12
1. Log on your Windows as the admin user. 2. Check the "Show hidden icons" area. Exit potentially running app properly.
3. To get rid of the main installation, head to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > locate the target item on the programs list > launch the default Uninstall option or, press the Enter key > hit the Uninstall button on the following Xperia™ Companion Setup window.
4. Wait while your request is being processed.
5. Close the said Setup program.
6. Make a backup of your personal stuff and system settings that matter; try erasing Sony-related leftovers in your operating system.