Post by iUninstall_Admin on Sept 12, 2016 3:24:54 GMT
Info: When it comes to uninstalling VIPRE Internet Security (PRO) for PC, we've learned that InstallShield will take care of the removal request at the time of writing, that's to say, in most circumstances, you won't be able to perform a successful uninstallation of a VIPRE product such as VIPRE Antivirus without the help of InstallShield. Check it out yourself.
1. Make yourself the admin user now. 2. Open your own VIS client, hit the Manage tab; enter the sub-tab Antivirus, export or whitelist those potentially mistakenly quarantined files, applications and alike.
3. Just learn how to customize your own Windows 10, save the frequently accessed Control Panel on your desktop and, visit the "Uninstall a program" link in it. 4. Afterwards, check your own programs list, locate your own install of internet sucrity program from the VIPRE company and press Enter or, launch Uninstall/Change option.
5. The following Remove option should be checked by default, simply hit the Next > button. Please enable the Repair option to reinstall your VIS software first if you've already run into problem with performing this classic uninstall method. just keep this in mind.
6. If you do not plan to reuse this security program suite, you just keep continuing the said uninstall wizard below.
7. Now, you press the following Remove tab.
8. You're almost there: sit tight, wait till your request is completed.
9. Exit the Wizard below. Save your work, a system reboot is highly recommended so you can clean up other remains that match the Threat Track Security company.