Post by iUninstall_Admin on Sept 6, 2016 3:28:20 GMT
Info: according to our test results, there are few steps for uninstalling DVD Flick from a Windows based computer. Then why lots of PC users are choosing the following uninstall tool to handle with such an unwanted installation on his or her computer? Just give the said uninstaller a try and you will find out the answer yourself to our question soon! Date: 2016-09-05
1. Save all your personal projects, and exit Dennis' product properly.
2. Enter DVD Flick's install folder, run the following uninst000.exe as the admin user.
3. Choose the Yes option from the UAC alert below.
4. Hit the Yes button on the following "DVD Flick Uninstall" window.
5. Wait... just if, you plan to reuse this DVD converting & authoring software, choose the No option from the Uninstall info box below.
6. Close the said uninstall wizard properly.
7. Save your job, restart your Windows and try clearing out related remains such as some potentially unwanted unused template(s) in your OS later.