How to Uninstall CyberLink PowerDVD 16 Manually Jul 29, 2016 3:42:40 GMT
Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jul 29, 2016 3:42:40 GMT
Info: Having trouble deleting CyberLink PowerDVD 16 from your programs list? Well, the term Bloatware or Foistware can also give you a breakdown of how beneficial and important it is to use an uninstall tool Pro to take care of those unwanted/ problematic computer programs you (accidentally) installed, e.g., the optional Google Chrome, MoovieLive - which were detected as the extra offers during the express install of CyberLink PowerDVD 12. If you still need any help getting the job done, please review this troubleshooting thread and then post a comment on this entry.
- Save all of your personal data, such as some media library, playlist, then close the "DVD" client properly.
- Select the "Close the program" if that option doesn't work for you due to some reason.
- Hit the X icon, or wait.
- For those who are running a Windows 10 computer, the following image would get you started with standard uninstall routine. Or, you guys can also input Control Panel in the search box. After that, you will land on the programs list.
- Locate your own PowerDVD software, press Enter, or launch Windows' Uninstall/Change option.
- Now, just hit the Yes tab on the following PowerDVD ("uninstall wizard") below.
- Keep your personal settings for PowerDVD if you wish to use other CyberLink product. Or, you choose No to erase 'em.
- Wait while PowerDVD is uninstalling itself on your computer.
- Exit the said uninstall wizard.
- Reload your programs list to ensure you've removed the target item.
- Or you double click on the remaining project, then hit the OK button on the following Programs and Features alert.
- Save your job, reboot your computer. Try clearing out CyberLink related leftover hives in Windows Safe Mode later.