Uninstall Ad-Aware Free Antivirus 11 Jun 12, 2016 1:28:07 GMT
Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jun 12, 2016 1:28:07 GMT
Info: This thread contains almost everything you need to know about the uninstall of Ad-Aware11 products from the Lavasoft company. Example is that, its online installer (Adaware_Installer.exe, also known as Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater) will offer the computer user an extra option for installing its Web Companion. That means, to fully remove Lavasoft's security program, e.g., Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+, Ad-Aware Personal Security, you should consider ridding of said Ad-Aware Web Companion and restore your browser configurations ( * remove Bing Search) later. Additionally, you can make the best of this mini article to get rid of any other virus protection from Lavasoft.
- Save yr job, reboot yr computer, and then get the admin access.
- To get the job done smoothly, you can disable Ad-Aware's real-time protection now.
- For Win 10 users, you can check out your All apps list, enter a file folder named Lavasoft, right click on the main app Ad-Aware Antivirus, then launch the Uninstall on the right-hit menu. For other readers using older Windows OS, plz use the classic uninstall routine: Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program or, "Add/Remove".
- Locate yr own build of Ad-Aware Free Antivirus 11 (aka, Ad-Aware Antivirus) in the programs list, press Enter to trigger the uninstall module directly, or you launch Windows' own Uninstall option.
- It will take some seconds to proceed w/ your request, hit the Remove button when the following Ad-Aware Antivirus Updater comes up.
- Then press the grey Yes button to continue w/ the uninstall process.
- Wait while the said Updater helps un-install yr unwanted Ad-Aware Free Antivirus 11.
- Send yr feedback or, you direct shut down the following "We're sorry" page.
- Save all yr job now, then follow d Updater's onscreen info to restart yr system automatically.
- We too highly recommend that you clean away all the other remnants that match Lavasoft and/or Ad-Aware, during Windows Safe Mode w/ Networking. Try the recommended uninstall tool below if you have any trouble doing so on yr own.