Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 Guide Jun 11, 2016 12:45:11 GMT
Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jun 11, 2016 12:45:11 GMT
Description: I don't know how much time you spend on uninstalling Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 once and for all, But other computer "experts" have been talking a lot about different journeys. Chances are, poor decisions have taken you all down roads you wish you hadn't explored. It's why we're here, working on a whole new yet proven one: you can get the job done safely and effectively by making the best of this thread at our iUninstall Forum. Moreover, KIS 2017 may require that you get .NET 3.5+ pre-installed.
- Save your work, restart your computer. Make yourself the admin user afterward.
- Find out the running KIS 2017 client, exit it.
- For experienced users only, check the tick box in d front of the extra option "Do not prompt for confirmation...", then press the Continue button.
- Open Control Panel if you've saved it on yr desktop. Hit the "Uninstall a program" link in it.
- Locate your own copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2017, then press d Enter key or, launch Windows' own Uninstall/Change option in d programs list.
- Choose the "Accept" option from the "Attention!" alert.
- Hit the Next > button on the following "KIS (Uninstall Wizard)".
- To relatively fully uninstall your KIS software, you uncheck those boxes for saving Kaspersky related stuff. Then you press Next > button.
- Hit the Remove button when you're told of "Ready to uninstall".
- Wait while your KIS 2017 is being uninstalled.
- Hit the Retry button if you too meet an error code 1306. Otherwise, save yr job, reboot yr system and start from scratch.
- Then choose the Yes option to restart yr system.
- Erase all the other Kaspersky related remnants in yr system so you can avoid potential software conflicts.