Post by iUninstall_Admin on May 23, 2017 6:43:48 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall Bitdefender Total Security 2017 from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
Bitdefender 2017 for Windows Uninstall Instructions
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save all of your personal data.
2. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the target security app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list.
4. Once the below "Bitdefender Repair or Uninstall" dialog box comes up, hit the Remove tab.
5. Optionally, you erase other Bitdefender-related stuff, then press the Continue button.
6. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
7. Exit said setup wizard. Or, let the setup program reboot your Windows automatically.
8. You may send your app experience to the company.
8. Try clearing out Bitdefender-related leftovers (plus Bitdefender Agent) in your operating system later, at your own risk.