Post by iUninstall_Admin on May 7, 2017 6:26:05 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall Trojan Remover from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the client. To do this, click on the File menu and launch the Exit option on the menu.
2. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the target security app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list.
4. Once the below "Trojan Remover Uninstall" comes up, hit the Yes tab.
5. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
7. Exit said setup wizard.
8. Try clearing out Smadav-related in your operating system later, at your own risk.