Post by iUninstall_Admin on Feb 24, 2017 21:37:18 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall Smadav Antivirus 2017 (aka, "Smadav USB Antivirus & Additional Protection") from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the client. To do this, check the "Show hidden icons" area in the taskbar and launch the Exit option on the menu.
Then, press the OK button on the below dialog box.
If the above actions did not work for you, run Task Manager and terminate said process as follows.
2. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the target security app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list.
4. Once the below "Smadav Uninstall" comes up, hit the Yes tab.
5. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
7. Exit said setup wizard.
8. Try clearing out Smadav-related in your operating system later, at your own risk.