Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jan 11, 2017 3:20:35 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall FortiClient from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. Gain the admin access for your Windows.
2. Exit the agent completely. To do so, plz refer to the below imgs.
3. Head to the programs list under Control Panel.
4. Locate the software, launch Uninstall, or press Enter if you're using a Windows Vista+ computer.
5. From the below "Programs & Features", click on the Yes button.
6. Wait awhile... Finalize the standard app removal by clicking on the Yes button on the UAC alert below.
7. Reboot your system only when you're ready. Try detecting & erasing associated leftovers yourself.