Post by iUninstall_Admin on Dec 26, 2016 8:19:27 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to remove Weather Hub from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep PUPs at bay.
For Google Chrome users, do the following to uninstall the extension from your browser:
1. Hit the 3 dot menu, enter the following Settings menu.
2. Head to the Extensions section.
3. Click on the Trash icon behind the target item.
4. Now, choose the option Remove from the below "Confirm Removal" window.
5. Shut down the following "removed" webpage.
For Firefox readers, read the following directions:
1. Head to Firefox's "Open Menu". Then choose Add-ons. 2. Right-click on the risky plug-in and launch the embedded Remove option.
3. Reset Search Settings if needed.
Last but not least, try clearing out remains that have "Saphire Max Media" in the name.