Post by iUninstall_Admin on Sept 18, 2016 3:09:45 GMT
Info: This "How to Uninstall Advanced File Optimizer" guide has been written to help rid of the said AFO, and Right Backup -- if you too accidentally installed the latter app on your computer -- once and for all. And this thread too gives you some really great pointers on how to avoid riskware and protect your computer like a pro.
1. Make yourself the admin user. 2. Exit the risky app.
3. Enter AFO's installation folder, run its default uninstaller using your own admin access.
4. Apply the Yes option to the following UAC alert.
5. Press the Yes tab on the "AFO Uninstall" window below.
6. Close the said uninstall wizard; save your job, restart your system.
7. One more thing, consider erasing or disabling the potentially unused "MS .NET 3.5+" later, if you do not need it to run your computer.