Post by iUninstall_Admin on Aug 26, 2016 1:50:15 GMT
Info: This post contains proven solution that helps you uninstall Mac Space Reviver and, fight off other Mac based risky app once and for all. Have you ever thought about whether that so-called Reviver (sha256, ecb83b649c9a8d48b6c89d72b316066fee0b69b1b4f5e5b6386547d6b3dda01b) is the clone of AMC, what’s also known as a known malware Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl, according to a detection from Windows Defender? Read on for details as follows. Date: 2016-08-25
Performing the express uninstall of MSR by using the official uninstall tool can only take few moments, and we'll break the uninstall process down. But, I do believe that running such a risky app (also detected as downloader agent) would be a bigger problem. Then, if I may ask, how did you get the said MSR installed?
Well, to archive the goal, try disabling the running security app first, as their real-time protection module would disable your attempt to access their web site, and/or download that zip file@ hxxp://cdn.macspacereviver dot com/msr/more/msr_uninstaller.zip . Once you get that zip, follow the given step-by-step directions to uninstall the risky app from pcvark.
1. Pay a visit to the official "Uninstall Guidelines" page. 2. Once the download is completed, check out your own Download file folder, run the msr_uninstaller.zip by double clicking on it.
3. Hit the "Uninstall Mac Space Reviver" option below.
4. Apply the YES option to the following pop-up.
5. Now, enter your Mac password correctly.
6. Shut down that pop-up.
7. Search your system so you can clear out MSR related remains.