Post by iUninstall_Admin on Aug 15, 2017 11:39:54 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the client.
2. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the target app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list.
4. Once the below "K-Lite Mega Codec Pack Uninstall" comes up, hit the Yes tab.
5. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
6. Hit Yes on the below Uninstall dialog to clean some left-overs on your computer.
7 Exit said setup wizard.
8. Try clearing out K-Lite related leftovers in your operating system later, at your own risk.