Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jul 25, 2017 1:23:26 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall Silhouette Studio from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system.
For Windows users, you may consider removing Bonjour as well.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the client. To do this, hit the File menu and launch the Quit option on the menu.
Additionally, run Task Manager so you can terminate the below background item "SilhouetterLinkServer.32.exe".
2. Open Windows 10's Settings menu, enter "AP" in the search box. Locate the target software, and launch the embedded Uninstall option behind the program.
3. Press the 2nd Uninstall button in time so you can continue with removal process.
4. Once the below UAC alert comes up, hit the Yes tab.
5. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
Optionally, you can remove the Silhouette Link along with the main application.
6. Try clearing out Smadav-related leftovers in your operating system later, at your own risk.
Uninstalling Silhouette Studio for Mac should be easier. Try following the below video and get the job done.