Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jun 30, 2017 2:41:57 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall FileHippo App Manager from your computer. Additionally, you may consider uninstalling .NET Framework 4.0 Client, if you do not use nor need it.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the client. To do this, hit the Close option on the main interface.
2. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the target security app, and launch the embedded Uninstall/Change option on the programs list.
3. Once the below "FileHippo.com App Manager Uninstall" wizard comes up, hit the Uninstall button.
4. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
7. Exit said setup wizard.
8. Try clearing out FileHippo-related leftovers in your operating system later, at your own risk.