Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jun 18, 2017 15:25:09 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall Kingo ROOT from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the client.
2. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the target app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list.
3. Once the below "Kingo ROOT Uninstall" comes up, hit the Yes tab.
4. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
5. Exit said setup wizard.
6. Try clearing out Kingo-related in your operating system later, at your own risk.