Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jun 6, 2017 7:50:08 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall Comodo Internet Security 10 (aka, Comodo Internet Security Premium) from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs (Comodo GeekBuddy, Comodo Cloud Antivirus, etc.) in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the client. To do this, check the "Show hidden icons" area in the taskbar and launch the Exit option on the menu.
Then, press the YES button on the below dialog box.
If the above actions did not work for you, run Task Manager and terminate the highlighted processes as follows.
2. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the target security app, and launch the embedded Uninstall/Change option on the programs list.
3. Once the below "Comodo Internet Security Premium 10" comes up, hit the Uninstall button.
Select "I want to permanently remove it".
Tell the company why you chose to rid of their security suite.
Uncheck the option for installing COMODO Cloud Antivirus, and press Uninstall.
4. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
5. Exit said setup wizard.
6. After rebooting your system, try clearing out Smadav-related in your operating system later, at your own risk.