Post by iUninstall_Admin on Apr 14, 2017 9:04:42 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall VSDC Free Video Editor 5 from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the target software. To do this, you click on the app's logo and launch the embedded "close application" option.
If the above actions did not work for you, run Task Manager and terminate said process as follows.
2. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the target security app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list.
4. Once the below "VSDC Free Video Editor Uninstall" comes up, hit the Yes button.
5. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed. During the un-install process, feel free to clear those skin-related files once and for all. Otherwise, you keep 'em if you want to re-use the video editor later.
7. Exit said setup wizard.
8. Try clearing out FlashIntegro-related in your operating system later, at your own risk.