Post by iUninstall_Admin on Apr 2, 2017 0:20:48 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall Avira Connect from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then you may print out or save this page on your computer, as your computer will be rebooted after the standard uninstall process is done.
2. If you do not want to download other Avira product, close the below GUI and, run Task Manager to terminate all of any other Avira-related processes. Refer to the below images.
3. Head to Windows 10 Start menu, right click on any other Avira-related software like the following Avira Software Updater and choose Uninstall on the context menu. Locate the target security app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list under Control Panel.
3. From the below "Avira Setup" window, choose the "Uninstall" option.
4. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
5. Close said Setup.
6. Optionally, you may complete the below uninstall/product survey. Then, restart your system whenever you're ready.
7. Try clearing out Avira-related items like its remains in your operating system later, at your own risk.