Post by iUninstall_Admin on Mar 20, 2017 22:28:27 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall Avast Free Antivirus 2017 from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then you may print out or save this page on your computer, as your computer will be rebooted after the standard uninstall process is done.
2. Head to Windows 10 Start menu, right click on the target app and choose Uninstall on the context menu. Locate the target security app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list under Control Panel.
3. From the below Avast Free Antivirus Setup, choose the "Uninstall" option.
4. Once the below "Uninstall" dialog box comes up, hit the Yes tab in time.
5. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
7. Restart your system whenever you're ready.
8. Try clearing out Avast-related in your operating system later, at your own risk.