Post by iUninstall_Admin on Feb 14, 2017 9:09:03 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall System Mechanic ( ex, the Pro version, or the FREE build ) from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the client. To do this, hit the Close button on the GUI.
2. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the undesired backup app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list.
4. Wait while the InstallShield Wizard is preparing your request.
Then you click on the Yes button on the following InstallerShield Wizard.
5. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
7. Exit said wizard.
8. Try clearing out iolo-related in your operating system later, at your own risk.
As for System Mechanic PRO uninstall, it'd be bit different & time-consuming, if you too accidentally got so-called "System Shield AntiVirus & AntiSpyware" on your computer:
Anyway, try referring to the above steps rid of the Pro version of System Mechanic: