Post by iUninstall_Admin on Jan 23, 2017 11:11:23 GMT
Info: This thread contains troubleshooting information you may use to uninstall NTI Backup Now EZ ( e.g., the newer version 5 or the ver.4 ) from your computer. You can also make the best of this update to get rid of any other unwanted programs in your operating system. One more thing: beware of those so-called free downloads, shareware and alike so that you can keep junkware at bay.
1. As usual, you need the admin access to make further changes to your system. Save any personal data, then exit the client.
2. If the above action does not work, run Task Manager to help U out.
3. Head to Control Panel, press the link "Uninstall a program". Locate the undesired backup app, and launch the embedded Uninstall option on the programs list.
4. Wait while the default uninstallation wizard is preparing your request. Then you click on the Yes button on the following InstallerShield Wizard.
5. Keep your personal settings only if you want to reuse those stuff later.
6. Sit tight while your removal request is being processed.
7. Exit said wizard.
8. Try clearing out NTI-related in your operating system later, at your own risk.