Post by iUninstall_Admin on Nov 4, 2016 10:03:13 GMT
Info: This post allows you to completely uninstall ProxyGate from your computer. Well, even though we did not see any advertisement-related pop-ups at the time of posting, our upload (sha256=0bae900f7a673e1411e9a16ac08777f343028a5bc2efad958b9fcd6abdfab417) has been detected as a risky item, according to this latest VT report here. For instance I would say, that app is just the variant of GoldClick (another flagged PUP, according to MBAM engine). Then, rid of ProxyGate for good, and try other better & safer proxy servers on the web.
1. Sign out your account, then close the agent.
2. Check your Start menu, or the All apps settings. Right click on the target software, launch Uninstall.
3. Examine your own programs list, locate the app from Gold Click Ltd. And then press Enter or, launch Uninstall.
4. Choose Yes when the below UAC shows up.
5. Press the Yes button on the following "ProxyGate Uninstall" window.
6. Shut down that window. Restart when ready. Try cleaning ProxyGate-related leftovers for yourself, later.