Post by iUninstall_Admin on Oct 20, 2016 3:10:19 GMT
Info: This thread "talks" about how you can fully/correctly uninstall Splashtop Streamer from your own computer system. Please get educated that, uninstalling Splashtop Streamer for Mac is just quite different from the way you took to handle your unwanted app. Learn how to get results in an efficient and purposeful way in our recommendations, top-rated uninstallers. For Mac users, hit this link to get yourself started in no time. Date: 2016-10-19
1. Check your taskbar. Quit the agent.
2. In addition, run WTM, look closely at the Processes tab and terminate the below highlighted items.
3. Now, try performing classic uninstall routine: Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program or, "Add/Remove" if you're the XP user. 4. Locate the target application, press Enter, or launch Uninstall option from Windows.
5. As usual, choose Yes from "Programs & Features" to continue w/ the uninstall process.
6. Allow the below 1507f14.msi to run.
7. Sit tight while your system configures (aka, uninstalls) Splashtop Streamer.
8. Restart your OS when ready. Clear out other app and/or items like software remains you just do not need. As for Splashtop Streamer for Mac, we believe that re-downloading (running) the original dmg. file (e.g., Splashtop_Streamer_Mac_v22.214.171.124.dmg) would help you get almost everything done right. Scroll up and get the recommended app uninstaller if you still have trouble ridding of the Mac version of Splashtop Streamer.